All the Prophets and Apostles of the Bible
10 reasons why Prophets and Apostles should be
your one in depth college level Bible course:
1. It is like a Study Bible as it is so thorough on both the
Old Testament (Prophets) and New Testament (Apostles).
2. It is a free book in PDF with the options of later owning
it in Paperback and Kindle for a lifetime of reference.
3. Since Seminary students after six years or more of study
of Theology and Bible find the Bible is a closed book
because (1) a lack of will to do the will of God, and (2)
failures of spiritual discernment, in Prophets and Apostles
you are encouraged to find the open Bible of Authorized
Semi-Public Interpretation (ASPI) of II Peter 1:21,22.
4. All the Bible is important; however since what is most
important in the Old Testament to be known is quoted in
the New Testament (NT) with over 200 quotes, then in the
NT the meaning of those quotes is explained and
5. Counter to the recent trend to ignore the OT, SunGrist in
Prophets and Apostles, recognizes the approach of Jesus of
neither jot nor tittle will be neglected in the totality of the
6. In the approximately 400 pages, you are reading and
studying the Bible Itself and not about the Bible, a remedy
for the bad habits of superficial theology filled with the
wisdom of men. Yet the scholarly work of men like Sampey,
Hester, and B.H. Carroll are honored.
7. Prophets and Apostles is written around the internal
structure of the Bible Itself, one might say that structure is
the backbone of the Bible and the method through which
God the Holy Spirit worked in over two thousand years of
history with dedicated Prophets and Apostles and Jesus.
8. Old and New Testament is about the Lord Jesus Christ,
consistently teaches on the Gospel with a focus on How to
Properly Learn Christ.
9. Prophets and Apostles recognizes that the Bible is more
a guidebook for living than a doctoral dissertation, with
internal requirements to be understood as no more book,
personal requirements for the individual in touch with the
10. The Reader and/or student can visualize in 12 Tables
the internal structure of the Bible from Genesis to Malachi,
and provides an easy topical outline of the Bible in 12
major subjects, starting in Genesis with The Living God of
the Living and ending in Malachi and Prophets with The
Living God wants Others to Live.
NOTE: By the way for you teachers and preachers, or would
be, there are many outlines for Bible teaching.
However, you can get the SunGrist Golden Edition Pub
equivalent, ONE COMMENTARY ON THE BIBLE: PROPHETS
AND APOSTLES for half price to the paperback, directly
from SunGrist Bible Commentaries at a cost of ten dollars.
Click the link below and you will see the window below.
INSTRUCTIONS to Complete Purchase.
1. Method of Payment, PayPal or credit card.
2. Only address needed, since this is a download, is your
email and your country.
3. If a credit card, type in the number and expiration date.
4. Forget about the code, you have the rock bottom price.
5. Click the pay button, check your email, and you will
have the Apostles and Prophets book.